We have a 30-day return policy which commences upon receipt of your goods.
To be eligible for a return you must provide receipt or proof of purchase. Your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging.
**Please note we cannot accept returns on assembled goods. They must be disassembled and repacked in thier original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Once your return is validated, we will send you a return shipping label and instructions with where to send your package and how to pack your goods. Be sure to save the original packaging. Refunds cannot be processed unless the item is in its original package. Items must be sent back to us with the proper return label.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt of goods and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right for you.
Return of Fire Pits, SkeeterVac Units, Fireplace screens, Fireplace doors or Razor Griddles
- Refunds issued for fire pits, SkeeterVac units, Fireplace screens, Fireplace doors or Razor Griddles will be for the total amount of the order minus any return shipping costs incurred by OutdoorMarketplace.com.
- If the return request is due to a manufacturer defect or damage in transit, we will first attempt to work with the customer to repair the product. If a reasonable repair solution is not possible we will replace the item.
- Please take photos of any item that arrives damaged. We will require images of the damage to process a refund. Please send photos and receipt or proof of purchase to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you receive the wrong item please contact us at email@example.com
- If the return will be shipped via freight service, we require a photo of the item on its pallet in order to have a proof of proper packaging - this will protect you in the event the product is damaged during return shipping.
- In order to ensure your refund be sure the product is clean, in its original package, and labeled with proper return label.
- Disassemble all assembled items and repack them in their original packaging.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org